Hi, I'm Louise. I'm an astrologer and therapist in Exeter in the UK.

Most of my ramblings will probably be about astrology, but I'm also interested in psychology, alternative therapies, hypnotherapy, Focusing, consciousness, meditation, Integral (Ken Wilber), and the work of the Institute of Noetic Sciences.

If you want to see the astro-clock - where all the planets are right now - go to the very bottom of the page. *Note: I'm studying a lot at the moment, so I apologise for any delays in updating the blog. I will be back when I have more time. More regular updates, if shorter, appear on my Facebook page, which you can reach from the tab above. Greetings to everyone who stops by :)

Saturday 12 March 2011

Some great astrology on Facebook

I've just discovered that The Mountain Astrologer has a Facebook page!

As does:

Faculty of Astrological Studies 
Astrological Association of Great Britain
Horoscopic Astrology Blog, (Chris Brennan
American Federation of Astrologers
Association for Astrological Networking
National Council for Geocosmic Research
Association for Young Astrologers

And just a plug for our local group: Exeter Astrology Group
Please note - I post all the links to videos I find about serious astrology, along with other article links, on this page, so please go there to explore if you use Facebook. 

If I come across more on my Facebook meanderings, I'll come back and add them. Hopefully all the above links will work. If they don't, just try googling 'Facebook' and the name of the group or page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment