Hi, I'm Louise. I'm an astrologer and therapist in Exeter in the UK.

Most of my ramblings will probably be about astrology, but I'm also interested in psychology, alternative therapies, hypnotherapy, Focusing, consciousness, meditation, Integral (Ken Wilber), and the work of the Institute of Noetic Sciences.

If you want to see the astro-clock - where all the planets are right now - go to the very bottom of the page. *Note: I'm studying a lot at the moment, so I apologise for any delays in updating the blog. I will be back when I have more time. More regular updates, if shorter, appear on my Facebook page, which you can reach from the tab above. Greetings to everyone who stops by :)

Thursday 17 March 2011

Science of Intuition

The Institute of Noetic Sciences just posted Rupert Sheldrake talking to Dean Radin (via Facebook) here on the IONS website. I don't know about anyone else, but I have often had the experience of thinking of someone, and then having them call me.

My cat Charlie, years ago, used to always come out of the back of the house to sit on the wall a minute before I arrived back from work, even though I didn't arrive at the same time each day. My house-mates informed me of this, otherwise I would never have known!


I do have a strong Neptune in my chart, not sure if Charlie did ;)

1 comment:

  1. OMG
    This always happens to me! Just like yesterday I thought I saw two friends and then same day one of them sent me a msg telling me she met the other friend!

    Today, I mentioned someone and 5 seconds later he sent me a message..Not even people I talk to often...lol!

    cool entry!

    ReplyDelete