Hi, I'm Louise. I'm an astrologer and therapist in Exeter in the UK.

Most of my ramblings will probably be about astrology, but I'm also interested in psychology, alternative therapies, hypnotherapy, Focusing, consciousness, meditation, Integral (Ken Wilber), and the work of the Institute of Noetic Sciences.

If you want to see the astro-clock - where all the planets are right now - go to the very bottom of the page. *Note: I'm studying a lot at the moment, so I apologise for any delays in updating the blog. I will be back when I have more time. More regular updates, if shorter, appear on my Facebook page, which you can reach from the tab above. Greetings to everyone who stops by :)

Monday 22 August 2011

Libyan liberation imminent?

I'm watching BBC News Live Feed on the Libya situation at the moment, hoping that the final stages will happen with the least bloodshed possible.



Nick Campion in The Book of World Horoscopes gives a chart for Libya from Gaddafi's proclamation after the coup in September 1969. Inner chart is Libya national chart, outer chart is transits tonight:


His regime began under a Uranus-Pluto conjunction and is ending under the first major hard aspect to occur since that time, the Uranus square to Pluto, (mentioned in previous posts) which triggered the 'Arab Spring' earlier in the year. Not only that, but Uranus is almost exactly opposite Uranus in the national chart, retrograding back to that point after its first pass in May. It will be exact in mid-September (retrograde) and then make a final pass in February 2012. This Uranus half-return is a huge turning point for the country, by itself, let alone with Pluto in the mix, which massively intensifies that revolutionary energy. and drive for freedom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment