Hi, I'm Louise. I'm an astrologer and therapist in Exeter in the UK.

Most of my ramblings will probably be about astrology, but I'm also interested in psychology, alternative therapies, hypnotherapy, Focusing, consciousness, meditation, Integral (Ken Wilber), and the work of the Institute of Noetic Sciences.

If you want to see the astro-clock - where all the planets are right now - go to the very bottom of the page. *Note: I'm studying a lot at the moment, so I apologise for any delays in updating the blog. I will be back when I have more time. More regular updates, if shorter, appear on my Facebook page, which you can reach from the tab above. Greetings to everyone who stops by :)

Friday 12 July 2013

More blog posts!!!



So I've been really rubbish for AGES about posting anything on my blog. Having a Facebook page makes me very lazy, and means I can just post snippets every few days. Click the tab at the top of the page to get to my Facebook page if you're interested. 

BUT, I'm deliberately posting this ramble here to make a commitment to start posting longer pieces again more regularly. Having said that, I don't have one right now, but I hope everyone in the UK is enjoying the sunshine and I'm going back to my cup of tea and my copy of The Mountain Astrologer. 

Back soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment